[Lincs] Working with Larger LUGs

Thomas Knowles thomasknowles at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 15:50:04 BST 2008

Well ...

What I will do is try and set something up in the near future, maybe
get a couple of talks going about current events, new stuff,
conversations about distributions and anything else that someone wants
to put on the table. I'm sure all would like to see a little more
activity, we also have a facebook group which is open to joining found
at:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5402032367 # if you want to put
names to faces.

I'll try and organise some of it, but at the moment I am writing a
large paper, so if anyone wants to do some talks and the such then
feel free. I'll ask Cornelia Boldyreff about it tomorrow and we'll try
and get the ball rolling.

Thomas Knowles.

2008/7/5 Chris Hayes <cbhworld at gmail.com>:
> Lincoln University, that's not too far away from Newark, and close to
> the train station - most of it anyhow. I'd certainly be able to make
> any events held there, and I should imagine several others in Newark
> LUG would also be able to turn up.
>
> Thanks,
>

> Chris Hayes
>
> On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 1:34 PM, Thomas Knowles <thomasknowles at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've only been to one or two however the majority are held within the
>> University of Lincoln, due to such ties with the Lincolnshire BCS and
>> the CROSS research centre. Though I guess I could ask Cornelia
>> Boldyreff about sorting something out in the not too distant future.
>>
>> Thomas Knowles.
>>
>> 2008/7/5 Chris Hayes <cbhworld at gmail.com>:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> It's great to hear that you guys are interested. Incidentally, are
>>> there any upcoming meets planned for Lincs LUG? If so, where abouts
>>> are they held?
>>>

>>> Chris Hayes

>> --
>> Thomas Knowles