[Lincs] Retail Centre

Chris Adams chrisa100 at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 14 19:33:49 UTC 2008

Yes i'm sorry, i thought some people would appreciate th ongoing joke of
lincolnshire being the armpit of the world.

But honestly, picking up on spelling what are you 12 ! (also english is my
5th language)

Remember im the one writing your little lincs lug distro thing

we'll leave it at that.

ps
I am only speaking for the areas that i have lived in (spalding, and
sleaford)

Now excuse me keith i must do some degree maths work ;)

xxx

2008/11/14 Me <drfc2u at yahoo.com>

> An apology from Chris would have been nice but that
> doesn't look like it is going to happen. As far as I
> am concerned the subject is closed.
>
> --- Thomas Knowles <thomasknowles at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I think we should leave this email here, nothing
> > good will come from this
> > now bar flaming and defamation.
> >
> > Thomas Knowles.
> >
> > 2008/11/14 Keith Marshall
> > <keith.d.marshall at ntlworld.com>

> > questions,
> > >
> > > Huh?  It was Iain, not Chris, who asked those
> > questions, (and I have
> > > little to add to what has already been said, by
> > way of reply).
> > >
> > > Chris Adams' sole contribution has been the
> > offensive, and totally
> > > unnecessary, remark that the entire population of
> > Lincolnshire is
> > > generally thick.  And...

> > come to understand
> > >      ^^^^^^^^^
> > >
> > > ...given his poor spelling, and his apparent
> > inability to get to grips
> > > with a tool as simple as a basic spell checker, or
> > even a dictionary,
> > > we may hope that he enumerates himself among the
> > thickest.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Keith.
> > >
> > > And FTR, Chris, *I* don't consider offensiveness
> > to be remotely
> > > humorous.

> > --
> > Thomas Knowles

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
mybytenetworks.com. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability