[Lincs] Some of the cool stuff ive done recently

Chris Adams chrisa100 at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 15 22:55:47 UTC 2008

Thought i would make some more positive content.

Things I have done recently (please ask questions)

openmosix cluster

squid proxy (very quick !)

bf1942 game server

learnt to use mono

written a plugin for pidgin (to show music in display name)

converted a shed into a home cinema (using seperate myth front-back ends)

made my own arcade joystick (mapped macros in linux to the buttons)

built a nfs server in a cardboard box (4 disks - lvm)

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
mybytenetworks.com. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability