[Lincs] Retail Centre

CLIFF DOUGLAS cliff.douglas at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 16 13:11:04 UTC 2008

Iain

Good luck for when you leave the RAF.  I did 22 years and since leaving have enjoyed a very satisfying career in IT.  I'm currently contracting in London, working on a NT4e migration project.  No Linux involved, but it pays the bills.  If you need any advice when you are due to finish, don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Cliff