[Lincs] Retail Centre

Chris Adams chrisa100 at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 17 10:58:25 UTC 2008

If you find it boring then make some intresting content. Why is a custom
distro hard to support ? All we were gonna do was re-pack ubuntu with some
kool apps. We dont need to suppport it , it was mearly a advertisment for
us.

Also are you the Phill Taylor i know ? The one that lives in spalding ?

To be fair this argument (which i would be partly responsible for) has been
blown ridiculously out of proportion. All humour is offensive to somone ,
and i belive some of you will find my comments ammusing.

I'm not botherd but i am sure there are  offended by your comments (humour
is not allowed).

Lets leave it at that. Please...

Remember. Its what you can do for the lug not what the lug can do for you !

On 17/11/2008, Phillip Taylor <Phillip.Taylor at bcs.org.uk> wrote:

> Yeah remove me too. I can't remember what email address I subscribed with.
>
> This is easily the most stupid mailing list I have ever been
> associated with and if it's any consolation, I thought you insulting
> Keith was hilarious. I especially likes how he dissects paragraphs and
> sentences into miniscule chunks so that it's easier for him to take
> out of context. It's what people who can't argue do.
>
> Anyway I've been subscribed for like 2 years and not one interesting
> conversation has happened. I knew this place was full of idiots when
> you guys said you were going to build your own Lincoln Linux distro,
> and then said it would be easier to support than a mainstream distro.
> Ha ha ha ha.
>
> 2008/11/17 Mick <m.t.barnes at ntlworld.com>:
> > Please remove me from this mailing list

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
mybytenetworks.com. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability