[Lincs] Lincs Digest, Vol 92, Issue 3

Ed epvipas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 11:24:25 UTC 2008

Looking on the bright side at least we are talking now. People have
demonstrated passion for what they are saying and doing it even if the tone
and content hasn't always been appropriate for all audiences. I personally
quite like sarcasm, irony and humour but it has to be done either in a forum
that expects it or in person in the right tone of voice.

Now that we've all got talking and bees in our bonnets rather than deserting
the group why not unite and make the group what it should be?