[Lincs] Lincs Digest, Vol 94, Issue 5

Peter Murray peterjmurray at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 13:14:33 UTC 2009

A good (and quick) start I look forward to seeing it develop further.

I have made some use of Google apps for creating/hosting simple sites - and
it dos seem to take  alot of the strain out (eg of maing sure you keep the
installations up to date to deter hacking, etc). They can be a bit
constrained in ters of available functionality, and what html etc you can
put in, in my experience.

If it gets some more acivity going for the LUG, then I am all for it.

Cheers, Peter

--
Dr Peter J. Murray - via GMail