[Lincs] A bit off the usual topics

Chris Lingard chris at stockwith.co.uk
Wed May 6 09:20:13 UTC 2009

Chris Adams wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a samsung g600, which I have used in the past for ebay as well.
> It features a 5 mega pixel camera (>6 mega pixel is bad), macro mode
> (good for close up shots) and an extremely high resolution. The images
> dont appear that great on screen, but they look really good on a
> computer. I use the internet on it alot, but it isnt 3g :( I am due to
> change it soon because of this. I would definetley recommend the phone
> and the cybershot phones as well.

Thank all all that information, I have made a load of notes and think I
will visit that phone shop on Scunthorpe precinct.

The Gainsborough shop in Marshall's Yard is poor, the staff there have
no technical knowledga about the phones that they sell.

If no success in a shop, will just have to buy one on the internet

Chris