[Lincs] Computer parts - £50

Chris Adams heelfliper at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 17:37:05 UTC 2009

Hello all!

I've been doing a clear out, and have found a load of computer parts I don't
need.

4 Motherboards with processors (Don't know exact spec all at least pentium
3/ amd duron)
A handful of pc133 ram
Various Network/USB pci cards
CD Drive
Old IBM thinkpad laptop
Laptop Motherboard
2 PSU's
AGP nvidia Graphics card
AGP Ati card
IDE cables
Laptop sata drive
Various 120mm fans (leds and speed control)
4 Hard drives (Ranging from 10.2 - 160GB)

This an absolute steal and I just want to get rid of it, because I dont have
the time for ebay... All the parts work to my knowledge.

I live in Spalding and am happy for you to come pick them up. I can post the
items for £15 via parcelforce.

Contact me for more details. I will accept cash, cheque or paypal.

Thanks,

Chris.

--
A day without fusion is like a day without sunshine.