[Lincs] Lincs LUG - change of LUG master

Rebecca Newborough bobobex at bobobex.org
Fri Aug 19 16:39:42 UTC 2011

Hi Iain

Excellent - thank you very much.  I am assuming you are doing this as
per the guidance on the lug.org.uk website:

"Orderly hand-over
If the outgoing LUGMaster is still around, and wants to hand over to
someone else, then they should change the passwords for their login
and mailman account, and inform the lug.org.uk admins of the
hand-over."

I look forward to being contacted soon.  Exciting times ahead!

Kind regards

Becky

P.S. Apologies for top posting this reply; I've cc'd in the mailing
list for openness and transparency :)