[Lincs] Lincs LUG: relaunch?

Philip Newborough corenominal at corenominal.org
Fri Aug 19 19:59:35 UTC 2011

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 8:07 PM, Dave Rice <dave at ricey.co.uk> wrote:
> What I'm sure Becky didn't want was to be seen as initiating a coup d'etat,
> but that is how it has come across.

Dave, I know Becky would not like to think that she has upset anyone,
but sometimes you cannot make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.
Just so you know, it may appear to you and Iain as if Becky is
initiating a coup, but from this end, it appears as if yourself and
Iain are trying desperately to hold on to an old toy, a toy with which
you have not played with for years! Sorry for the bluntness, but
again, Becky is trying to start a _new_ initiative here and it appears
as if a couple of old "stalwarts" (your words not mine) are holding
her back.

* sigh *

 -- Philip

P.S. Again, please do not misinterpret my words as ill intent or
disrespect, just telling it how I see it. I would still love to meet
and break cake together. :)