[Lincs] Lincs LUG: relaunch?

Rebecca Newborough bobobex at bobobex.org
Fri Aug 19 20:16:12 UTC 2011

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 6:35 PM, Gavin <g.peters1 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> My name Gavin and I came to the meeting we had in Boston, was it really
> that long age. It would be great to have some more Lug meetings, I live
> in Lincoln too but would travel.
>
> Gavin

Hi Gavin

I don't even remember the meeting in Boston you refer too - the last
one I know about was at Lincoln Uni in 2007, held jointly with BCS
Lincolnshire which I didn't attend but my husband did.  Thank you for
your response and contribution to this thread.  I'm hoping we can get
all the nitty gritty details ironed out soon so that the LUG can move
forward.

Becky