[linux-sec-uk] Microsoft wishes to post to this list

James Davis jamesd at jml.net
Fri Dec 19 10:24:48 GMT 2003

I'm uncertain myself whether to approve this posting or not, thankfully
the author got in touch with me before making the real posting. A
representative of Microsoft's networking group is looking to hear from
Linux users regarding "capabilities, improvements, and features that
Microsoft should be focusing on to help our customers over the next 5
years or so". He wishes to ask people to e-mail him directly where upon
they will be e-mailed an URL pointing to an online survey.

I managed to confuse myself by coming up with three opinions on this all
at the same time.

a) Wrong list, thankyou. b) Wrong list. I can't stop you from posting
anyway but you may not get the most useful replies. c) This list is for
discussion, it would be more useful for us to discuss this on the list
rather than complete online surveys.

The important thing is that I reply to him with some answer that reflects
the opinions of the mailing list. What do you think?

James

--
http://jamesd.ukgeeks.co.uk/