[linux-sec-uk] update on backup software

James Davis jamesd at jml.net
Tue Oct 21 11:32:21 BST 2003

Just to let the list know of the results of the previous thread. I stuck
with Bacula as I couldn't see an affordable reason to change to any other
setup. Apart from a few hicups in the configuration and my hardware, it's
now running perfectly and is as easy to use from the operators point of
view as the Windows software we used.

The support on the bacula mailing list is extremely good. I'd recommend
that anyone thinking of using an open source backup solution at least
gives it a try.

James