[linux-sec-uk] OpenSSH buffer management error

Dan Rowles linux-sec-uk at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Sep 16 21:16:01 2003

Whilst I'm pretty confident that you're right, how sure are you? Does
the vulnerable point in the code occur after the tcpwrappers check, or
before?

RedHat have a patch out now - but you have to go to updates.redhat.com
to actually get it - it's not hit mirror.ac.uk yet :( Nothing I can see
from debian yet, though.

Dan