[linuxjobs] FW: Six technical jobs (agency)

Alasdair G Kergon agk at lug.org.uk
Thu Aug 14 12:57:01 UTC 2003

Name: [elided]
Job: Consultant
Company: Intelect Plc
Telephone: [elided]
Email: [elided]
Subject: 6x Linux Jobs

To Whom It May Concern:,

 From time to time I have Linux jobs requiring users with a high level
 of Linux technical ability.

 Currently, I have some which would need six good people to apply.

 I saw your details on the a user group listing and wondered if you may
 know of any with relevant skills that are seeking a new post.

 I would be grateful if you could pass on the details below as I would
 be happy to talk to them.

 If you need any further information, please contact me.

 Thanks in advance,

 [elided]
 Consultant
 Intelect Recruitment Plc.

 Direct  +44(0)20 7759 4811
 Switch +44(0)20 7759 4848
 Fax      +44(0)20 7759 4800
 URL     http://www.intelectplc.com/

 Are you a Linux Guru? Do you have at least 4 years of SOLID Linux?
 PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF THIS IS NOT THE CASE. Can you resolve Linux
 issues with ease? You will have kernel level skills and can competently
 diagnose and resolve client problems. Are you experienced on
 SQL/Oracle/Weblogic/Ingres/Firewall. TCP/IP, Unix DNS/Netware etc Can
 you work under pressure and produce results? Have you worked at the top
 of an escalation support chain? Can you work successfully in highly
 technical teams? Can you control high profile clients and realistically
 manage their expectations? Can you handle responsibility? You will be
 degree qualified with pro-active methods? Do you want to work for an
 organisation with worldwide clientele? Your CV will reflect your
 technical expertise, degree education, verbal and written communication
 prowess. You will be highly motivated and enthusiastic about Linux and
 have the chance to work with like-minded people.

!! TRAINERS MAKE A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION !!

Trainers with Unix/Linux experience needed to conduct technical courses
to high level clientele. You must have had previous instructor
experience and be up to date with Unix and Linux. RHCE training
experience would be of use. Good pay and relaxed work environment. Up to
30k plus benefits for the right person.

Are you a Linux Guru fluent in either French or Spanish with perfect
English?? Do you have at least 5 years of SOLID Linux? PLEASE DO NOT
APPLY IF THIS IS NOT THE CASE. Can you resolve Linux issues with ease?
You will have kernel level skills and can competently diagnose and
resolve client problems. Are you experienced on SQL/Oracle. I expect you
to be a networks expert. Can you work under pressure and produce
results? Have you worked at the top of an escalation support chain? Can
you control high profile clients and realistically manage their
expectations? Can you handle responsibility? Can you work successfully
in highly technical teams? You will be degree qualified with pro-active