[linuxjobs] linux sys admin vacancy

oliverj oliverj at bibliotech.net
Thu Oct 2 09:05:26 UTC 2003

hi,

we are a small internet company based in fulham, london.
we are looking for someone with sys admin and preferably perl skills
to help maintain our websites (www.postmaster.co.uk, www.schoolmaster.net).

knowledge in solaris, exim, DNS, ... usual stuff.

please see

http://www.bibliotech.net/about/jobs/sysadmin.html

for more details

and apply to rosanna at bibliotech.net with a covering letter and your C.V

regards,

oliver

--

Oliver Howe
Technical Developer

BiblioTech
Unit 2, 50 Carnwarth Road
London SW6 3EG

DDI: +44 (0) 20 7384 6929
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7384 6900
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7384 6901

oliverj at bibliotech.net

www.bibliotech.net
www.schoolmaster.net
www.postmaster.co.uk
www.officemaster.net

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email, and any attachments, are CONFIDENTIAL
and intended only for the person(s) to whom they are addressed.  If you have
received the email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete
it from your computer system. Do not copy or distribute it or disclose its
contents to any person. Unless otherwise stated, the views and opinions
expressed in this email are personal to the sender and do not represent the
official view of the company.

This email has been scanned for viruses.