[linuxjobs] Embedded Linux, Cambridge (Agency)

Alasdair G Kergon agk at lug.org.uk
Tue Oct 28 12:29:45 UTC 2003

Name: Lewis Turner
Job: Technical Recruiter
Company: PCR Recruitment
Telephone: 01223 224326
Email: lewis.turner at pcrweb.co.uk

Subject: Embedded Linux Vacancies

Message: I'm desperately trying to find some talented embedded Linux
engineers, for a Cambridge (UK) based company.  They're really good
positions, and a company that's growing well, rare in this market.  Do
you advertise suitable vacancies on your site, or could you advise
anywhere?  I don't think there are that many people out there yet with
these skills.

Current vacancies are slightly different, one is mainly C/C++, the other
Java based, both for embedded Linux platforms:

http://www.linuxdevices.com/jobs/JB5056793339.html
http://www.linuxdevices.com/jobs/JB8579070631.html

Though also on our own site, www.pcrweb.co.uk
Kind regards