[linuxjobs] Sysadmin, London, 2-3 month contract, start immediately

Alasdair G Kergon agk at lug.org.uk
Thu Sep 18 17:54:01 UTC 2003

----- Forwarded message from Tethys <tet at createservices.com> -----

Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:39:58 +0100
From: Tethys <tet at createservices.com>
Subject: [Gllug] RECRUITMENT: Unix sysadmin contract
To: gllug at linux.co.uk

Since the GLLUG web site is down, I can't check the commercial posting
policy, but I figure it's reasonably on topic. I'm looking for a Unix
sysadmin contractor for a short term contract (probably 2-3 months).

All the usual skills required:

- Linux
- Solaris
- Shell scripting
- DNS, DHCP, NFS, NIS, {send,proc}mail etc.

Basically, anything that you'd expect a sysadmin to do on a day to day
basis. It's based in Central London, and the crucial thing is availbility.
I'm looking for someone to start immediately.

If you're interested, let me know off list with contact details, rates
and availability.

Thanks,

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk