[linuxjobs] Server migration task - work experience?

Alasdair G Kergon agk at lug.org.uk
Thu Apr 22 14:37:26 UTC 2004

[Received via UKUUG.]

Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:29:37 +0100
From: Robert Moore <rob at businessdata.com>
Subject: work experience

Our company Business Data International which has been running for 12 years
has a webhosting division at www.electrichames.co.uk and
www.thehostforyou.com

Further to our conversation I am keen to employ someone on a work experience
basis a student or hobbyist in unix/linux who can help move about 150
email/web accounts from a redhat box to a managed virtual server.  The
majority of these accounts are simple sites and home email addresses but
there is the odd complex site

Knowledge of shell scripts would be useful as I believe some of the process
can be automated in this way.

[snip]

I would expect the work to take a couple weeks but hours are flexible.

Please let me know if you can help.  We do have a need for more technical
support so there is a good possibility of a further employment.

Regards

Robert Moore

*************************************
Business Data International Ltd
Hyde Park House
5 Manfred Road
Putney
London SW15 2RS
Tel: 00 44(0)20 8875 0200
Fax: 00 44(0)20 8874 3100
Email: rob at businessdata.com

Business Sale Report  - http://www.business-sale.com
Electric Names - http://www.electricnames.com
The Host For You - http://www.thehostforyou.com
Business Broadband - http://www.businessdata.co.uk
Message Cleaner - http://www.messagecleaner.com
Personal Finance - http://www.qck.com

All replies to this email address will be scanned for viruses and spam
content by Message Cleaner - http://www.messagecleaner.co.uk