[linuxjobs] (no subject)

Andy . nemectic at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 11 00:23:16 UTC 2005

Hey, new to the mailing list, just a couple of questions I thought somebody
coould help me out with:

Whats the best way for a 21 year old to get qualified in the IT sector?

Are there jobs available in in IT sector that don't recquire so much
qualifications/experience as a willingness to learn?

Any recommended paths someones looking for the above should follow?

Well, I don't know if this is the right place to post these questions but
guess I should start somewhere.

In case anyones interested, I did go to college but flunked everything going
through my rebellious years (Which I do regret now, though I'm not sure I'd
take it back...it was good for me at the time).
Decided to join the army shortly thereafter, no I'm considering heading back
to civilian life, but want to know my prospects. I've always been into
computers/technical stuff, have a fair decent knowledge within both windows
and linux, though a major weakness in networking(which I intend to work on
in the coming months).
I'm a keen and quick learner, and a sysadmin would probably be my dream job.
Ah well, enough of my life story!

Thanks in advance,
        Andy H