[linuxjobs] Linux Industrial Placement

Steve Traylen s.traylen at rl.ac.uk
Mon Feb 14 08:44:57 UTC 2005

On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 11:25:50PM +0000 or thereabouts, David Johnson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for a Linux/networking industrial placement position (anywhere in
> the country) starting in July.
>
> My CV is available in PDF format at:
> http://www.david-web.co.uk/DavidJohnson-CV.pdf
>
> Or plain text format:
> http://www.david-web.co.uk/DavidJohnson-CV.txt
>
> Any offers, tips or suggestions greatly appreciated!

Hi David,

  There are placements both at the Rutherford Lab in South Oxfordshire
  and the Daresbury Lab in Warrington. Both labs are part of the central
  lababortory for research councils. Anything that is to big to be at one
  university goes here is a brief though incomplete description of what we
  do.

  There are certainly ones in both Linux and networking though the
  application is just a generic one.

  http://www.cclrc.ac.uk/Activity/Jobs

  towards the bottom of the page.

    Steve