[linuxjobs] Positive Internet, London

Alasdair G Kergon agk at lug.org.uk
Thu Jan 13 17:35:26 UTC 2005

[via GLLUG]

From: Jake Jellinek <jj at positive-internet.com>
Subject: VACANCY - Positive Internet Company Ltd.

Hi,

Some of the list members who have been around for a while may remember
our company (The one with Giraffe) and our "ice" parties. We're a small
Gnu/Linux only web hosting company who have been around since 1998.

We have a vacancy for a technical / systems support engineer.
This is based at our West Ealing offices and has a starting salary of
19.5k + benefits (home ADSL / laptop / mobile phone etc.)

The job is primarily assisting our customers with their web hosting
queries via e-mail. A good writing ability is important as well as
experience with Linux and TCP/IP protocols. Knowledge of Java / Perl CGI
and (dare I say it) PHP are of benefit.

If you are interested please send an e-mail and covering note to
jobs at giraffe.org.uk

Please be careful not to reply back to the GLLUG list with your CV
(unless that is what you intend!)

Thanks,

Jake.

--