[linuxjobs] Jobs in/around Surrey

Jonathan Perkin jonathan at perkin.org.uk
Wed Mar 23 12:24:05 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'd be interested to hear from anyone based in Surrey or surrounding
area looking for an experienced systems administrator and NetBSD
developer looking to cut down on their current commute, although I'd
consider a job further afield depending on the nature of the job.

I have a covering page on my homepage listed in my signature, which
contains a link to my CV if you (and I) match the criteria involved.

Thanks,

--
Jonathan Perkin                                     The NetBSD Project
http://www.perkin.org.uk/jonathan/              http://www.netbsd.org/