[linuxjobs] Linux / Unix Sys Admin - Contractor.

Nicholas J. Dear ndear at areti.net
Mon Apr 3 11:16:43 UTC 2006

Hi Guys,

Areti are looking for a Linux System Administrator to work for 1 to 2
months in Bromley, Kent.

Skills /Experience in the following areas are essential:-

Apache
mySQL
Postfix
Sendmail

We mainly use Debian Linux so a leaning in this direction is good.

Desirable skills are:-

PHP Coding knowledge and experience
Networking Skills (basic Cisco PIX / Cisco IOS particulary)

The daily rate is negotiable and will be between #150.00 and #200.00.

If you're interested, drop me a line...!

N.
--
Nicholas J. Dear
e: ndear at areti.net t: +44 (0)20 8315 5800 f: +44 (0)20 8315 5801

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by the
Areti Internet Ltd email scanning service, and was found to be clean.