[linuxjobs] [stephen at freakymousemats.com: [Beds] Fwd: Job ad - PHP web developer in Bedford]

Andy Smith andy at lug.org.uk
Wed Dec 13 18:32:47 UTC 2006

----- Forwarded message from Stephen Newey <stephen at freakymousemats.com> -----

Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 13:37:35 +0000
From: Stephen Newey <stephen at freakymousemats.com>
To: beds at mailman.lug.org.uk

   Thought this might be of interest to some of you....

   Steve

   Begin forwarded message:

   From: David Moss <[1]david at evolvingmedia.co.uk>

   Date: 13 December 2006 11:39:14 GMT

   To: Stephen Newey <[2]stephen at freakymousemats.com>

   Subject: Job ad - PHP web developer in Bedford

   PHP web developer in Bedford

   We're looking for a web developer who is passionate about their work,
   and has the personality to match. Evolving Media is a successful
   company whose team is expanding (again). The reason? We have good
   clients, and we produce fantastic work for them. So we need a web
   developer that can hit the ground running with solid PHP, CSS and
   Javascript skills and the ability to learn new concepts and
   technologies in their sleep. Of course, youre the type of developer
   that is passionate about the interweb and you care about creating the
   best user experience possible. You're not fazed by a fast-paced agency
   environment, can communicate clearly and are comfortable working with
   designers, developers, and euch...account managers (occasionally). On
   top of that, you can shoot a killer game of pool and know how Wii is
   pronounced.

   Is this you? If so, bump your CV and portfolio to:
   [3]paul.h at evolvingmedia.co.uk