[linuxjobs] Linix & Windows 2003 Emergency support

Mark Stangroom m.stangroom at uea.ac.uk
Fri Jul 7 09:13:05 UTC 2006

We are the Students Union at the University of East Anglia. We run a
combination of Linux Servers & Windows 2003 servers and Windows XP
workstations.

We are looking for an individual or company with experience of some or all of
the following:

SuSE Linux
Samba
MySQL
PostgreSQL
Apache
Zope
Arkeia
Rdiff
Windows 2003
Windows XP
Office 2003

to act as an emergency on call support for when i am on leave or unavailable.
Applicants must be extremely reliable and trustworthy.

This is just an informal feeler to see if anyone can provide this support in
the first instance.

Thanks

Mark

--