[linuxjobs] [joel at jml.net: PHP Developers in Leeds]

Andy Smith andy at lug.org.uk
Tue Jul 11 14:35:20 UTC 2006

----- Forwarded message from Joel Rowbottom <joel at jml.net> -----

Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:32:16 +0100
From: Joel Rowbottom <joel at jml.net>

Hi chaps --

Sexy hot new media agency in Leeds is looking for PHP developers to
freelance.

You must be able to:
- Write fluent php4 AND php5 (the latter preferred over the former),
pref. with OO
- Know MySQL 4.0, 4.1 and 5.0 (phpmyadmin an advantage)
- Work independently and quickly
- Code to a company standard specification
- Work from the office in central Leeds (no homeworking please, at
least not yet)

Initially this is bugfixing and faultfinding on existing projects, in
some cases which have been "touched" by several different developers,
with odd days work here and there.

If you're good, you'll get the chance to work on some really sexy new
stuff we're working on.

Contract-based, reasonable rates.

I'm passing this on for my boss - get in touch with him directly at
colin at ripe.co.uk if you're interested with a PDF/Word/text CV and a
reasonable covering email. A small chunk of previous coding work will
be required just to make sure you know what you're on about.

(Plus you get to work with me for a bit ;P)

Cheers

Joel Rowbottom, was-kid, geek, coder, bad penny, 'Net addict since 1991
Personal: http://www.joel.co.uk | Pics: http://photos.jml.net