[linuxjobs] Pro-Quest agency jobs

Alasdair G Kergon agk at lug.org.uk
Mon Jun 5 17:18:14 UTC 2006

Submitted By: Leigh Mathieson
Name: Leigh Mathieson
Job: Managing Director
Company: Pro-Quest Resourcing Ltd
Telephone: 0161 234 0064
Email: leigh.mathieson at pro-quest.co.uk
Subject: Linux / Perl / Open Source Development roles
Message: Hi there,

Pro-Quest specializes in Linux / Perl (and other Open Source Development /
Systems type roles, eg Python/PHP etc) roles and have many dotted around the
UK.

For example I have as urgent requirements:

1) Senior Perl / Linux / MySQL DEveloper role required by Market Leading
Telco - Based Nottingham East Midlands - Salary ?27-34K

2) Open Source Development Manager required by Market Leading Telco - Based
Nottingham East Midlands - Salary ?38-42K

3) 7 Perl roles in London for different Companies ranging from
*Revolutionary* Web 2.0 (AJAX/Catalyst etc) New Media Portal Architecture &
Development House based in the City EC1 London) 2 roles - 1 middleweight
?27-35K 1 Senior ?40-50K to an Investment Bank - high Salaries!

4) Linux Systems Supports Engineers required *Urgently* by LEADING Corporate
E-Commerce Solutions provider! V high availability Systems - Salaries to
?40K

Might there be any way I could let your members see the roles - perhaps an
announcment section on your site?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards,

Leigh