[linuxjobs] [[SB] Linux Contractor Sought] (Telford)

Andy Smith andy at lug.org.uk
Wed Jun 28 13:01:07 UTC 2006

----- Forwarded message from Tim Williams -----

Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 21:47:24 +0100 (BST)
From: Tim Williams
To: sb at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: [SB] Linux Contractor Sought

Got this through a few days ago if anybody is interested.

Tim W

------------------

Hi Tim
I have a contract opportunity for a Linux Support person for 4-6 weeks in
Telford and wondered if you knew anyone in your network who may be
available or interested?
Kind regards
Emma

Emma Kendrick
 Divisional Manager
 Tel: 0870 600 56 56
 Mobile: 07976 757048
 emma.kendrick at crimson.co.uk
Crimson Limited www.crimson.co.uk
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and it may
be privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed. The views expressed may not be official
policy, but the personal views of the originator.
Whilst Crimson Limited and the sender have taken every precaution to
prevent transmission of computer viruses, should this inadvertently occur
we do not accept any liability. Please check for viruses before accessing
attachments.

 If you have received this in error, please do not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this email - contact the sender
 and delete the material immediately.