[linuxjobs] [chris at spiration.co.uk: several excellent developer roles]

Andy Smith andy at lug.org.uk
Tue May 16 22:14:26 UTC 2006

----- Forwarded message from Chris Lacy-Hulbert <chris at spiration.co.uk> -----

Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 22:10:59 +0100
From: Chris Lacy-Hulbert <chris at spiration.co.uk>
Subject: several excellent developer roles

Guys,

I am helping somebody to source staff for a bunch of roles in London -
looking for anybody who is London based and would consider a seriously
good permanent role encompassing a mix of any of the following skills:

Javascript, DHTML, AJAX, Blogs, RSS, Web2.0, J2EE, Oracle also any .NET
stuff (visual studio, C#) and agile methods, PHP, ruby on rails, mysql.

This is for a number of intermediate -> senior level software
development roles, although you don't have to be a manager or team
leader.

You will need to have knowledge of Agile or scrum development methods
and you will also need an understanding of the benefits of open source
software and it's appropriate use in different parts of big industry.

You must be flexible, creative and willing to make strategic decisions
in the selection of core technologies. There are huge opportunities here
to forge a future within a global organisation as a developer, architect
or team leader.

Strong SEO skills also required for one of the roles. If you have a
strong understanding of search engine optimisation, let me know.

Salaries seem to be around 40-45k. There is an excellent bonus package,
holidays, laptop, car allowance and various bits and pieces depending on
the role and department. Basically there's a whole bunch of stuff up for
grabs if you're good enough :)

Please send me your CV and a quick one-liner. I'll pass your details on.
Submissions must be in before the end of May 2006.

cheers m'dears

christo

--
Chris Lacy-Hulbert