[linuxjobs] [sclug] Linux Apprentice Wanted ! [Heathrow]

Andy Smith andy at lug.org.uk
Sat Nov 4 15:59:17 UTC 2006

----- Forwarded message from Alan Pearson <alandpearson at yahoo.com> -----

Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 18:15:44 +0000
From: Alan Pearson <alandpearson at yahoo.com>
To: sclug <sclug at sclug.org.uk>
Subject: [sclug] Linux Apprentice Wanted !

Hi all

I work for a company based in Stockley Park near Heathrow.

We're after someone, more than likely a recent graduate, to come on
board for a short term contract to help out doing a lot of Linux
based work.

You'll be racking / installing / configuring servers, setting up
stand alone demonstration systems, learning network admin and just
generally chipping in to relieve the pressure on me.

It's an excellent learning experience, especially from a networking
perspective as we've got a lot of interesting stuff to do in the
coming months related to setting up branch offices.

If you're interested please reply off-list with details about
yourself and a relevant CV.

We need someone ASAP,

Cheers,

---