[linuxjobs] Senior PHP Web Developer

Tom Jordan tom at acknowledgement.co.uk
Sun Oct 1 10:25:05 UTC 2006

Hi,

We're looking for a Senior Developer to join our team. Details are below:

Senior Developer

Requirements
* Demonstrable commercial experience building large-scale, consumer
orientated websites
* Strong hand-built HTML/CSS-P
* Strong Object-Orientated PHP/mySQL
* Solid Javascript (DOM/AJAX etc)
* Excellent communication skills
* Basic webserver admin (apache/php configuration)
* Photoshop
* Comfortable working in teams or on solo projects
* At least 4+ years in similar role

Advantageous
* Subversion
* Mac/Linux user

Salary according to experience

This is a full time office based role. Acknowledgement are located in
Holborn, Central London and our clients include AOL, Christies and Thirdsay.

Candidates called for interview should be prepared to talk through
recent projects and show examples of both front and back end code.

Applications to jobs at acknet.co.uk

Please include at least 3 recent URLs and salary expectations.

Thanks,

Tom
--

Tom Jordan