[linuxjobs] Sysadmin/PHP Developer

Martyn Shiner martyn.shiner at severndelta.co.uk
Tue Oct 10 16:01:10 UTC 2006

We are looking for IT Administrator/Developer to carry out both an IT
support role and to contribute to a very exciting open source development
project. This is an
exciting opportunity to work in a close knit multi-skilled team where
your efforts will have a significant impact on the company. This is a 2
pronged role with the task of providing internal IT and network support
as well as developing a leading open-source PHP web based CRM/ERP
application.

Skills, attributes required
  * Strong programming skills, familiar with PHP, postgreSQL, Linux
  * Linux (Ubuntu and Red Hat) sysadmin skills
  * Passion for Open Source Software

We are a small manufacturing company based in Bridgwater, Somerset and the
role is based at our facility just off J24 M5.

Contact martyn dot shiner at severndelta dot co dot uk