[linuxjobs] Senior Consultant: Red Hat Global Professional Services

Malcolm Herbert mherbert at redhat.com
Fri Feb 9 08:33:23 UTC 2007

Red Hat
Global Professional Services (GPS)
Consultant / Senior Consultant

Red Hat GPS are looking for Consultants and Senior Consultants to join a
small, but perfectly formed, team of Linux / Open Source Software
engineers working with leading enterprise customers. We have about 30
engineers working across Europe with clients in the financial, telco,
retail, oil/gas and government sectors. We provide customers with
technical solutions around Red Hat Enterprise Linux on high-end hardware
and networks and also provide the link between them and our engineering
and development groups

We are looking for people with good all-round Linux (and other UNIX)
experience, preferably with enterprise hardware (including storage area
networks and hardware from the big three Intel / AMD providers). Some
development experience (C, C++, Java for example) also desirable.

You can be an experienced consultant, Linux sysadmin, developer or a
recent graduate. Red Hat are looking for technical people with good
communication skills who want to join the leading open source company
and have an open source career. The positions are based in the UK but
will involve work and travel across Europe. Compensation packages based
on experience and skills.

In the first instance send a CV to me, Malcolm Herbert or give me a call
on the number below. We take all applications seriously and have
recruited people (who are still with us..) via this list before. Look
forward to hearing from you

Malcolm Herbert
Senior Manager, Consulting Practice
mherbert at redhat.com
+44 7720 079845

Dr Malcolm Herbert
Senior Manager, Consulting Practice        GPS,UK & Nordics
m: +44 7720 079845   w: people.redhat.com/mherbert
Skype: malcra   Skypein: +44 121 288 0514