[linuxjobs] Student looking for evening and weekend work, or summer

Adam Lowe edamlowe at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 2 12:13:07 UTC 2007

 Hi,

 I am a 6th form student currently studying A-level Physics, Government and
 Politics, and Business Studies. In my spare time I enjoy using linux and
 home server admin.  I have used varying distributions of linux for about 2
 years now, but I mainly use Ubuntu.  I am looking for an evening and/or
 weekend job doing anything to do with computers, tech-support, server admin,
 desktop and server installations etc etc.

 For my work experience I worked in IT support in the Estates Division of the
 Open University. Whilst I was there I performed basic support tasks and also
 got the chance to edit the web interface for a database and so used the
 coldfusion language in order to do this.  I also know basic HTML and can
 generally understand most languages.

 As well as maintaining the home network and home webserver, I also support
 friends and family running Windows over the phone and diagnose and solve
 problems.

 I am a hardworking young man who is willing to put my hand to anything and
 will allways try my best at any task set.

 Yours sincerely

 Adam Lowe

 edamlowe at hotmail.com
 07811141710