[linuxjobs] Help Needed!

Jonathan Davis number5isalive at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 11:51:43 UTC 2007

Keith/Adam,

It does seem Adam you were in pretty much the same situation as I am
at the moment, I suppose it just needs a bit of luck to get a foot in!
Your advice is very much appreciated!

I currently live in Ashton Under Lyne, about 30 Mins from Manchester
City Centre,  so that should hopefully give me a decent amount of
local places to apply for!

Jonathan

--
Jonathan - http://www.jonathandavis.me.uk