[linuxjobs] [ADMIN] Postings from recruitment agencies?

Ashley Evans k0210244 at kingston.ac.uk
Sat Jun 16 14:44:04 UTC 2007

On Saturday 16 June 2007 14:35:08 Andy Smith wrote:
Hi, a straw poll please..
>> Q. Are postings from recruitment agencies acceptable on this list?

If the topic is open to debate (I'm sorry guys, I've not read the list
rules) then I have to vote for yes.  I would like to see this list
become a hive of jobs, whether it's frmo Agencies or otherwise.  The
Agencies however would do well to take note of Michiel's feeling as I'm
confident it's echoed by many in the community.

Ashley