[linuxjobs] Junior LAMP/SA

Michael Holloway michael at thedarkwinter.com
Fri Sep 21 10:48:00 UTC 2007

We are looking for a junior to join DNS management company in Central
London. The role would initially be a combination of PHP/mySQL
development and some user support (Windows), leading into more DNS and
Linux System Administration. Candidates should have good PHP knowledge,
and some knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu servers). Any other skills including
DNS (bind), perl, bash scripting, samba, networking etc. would be good,
but not essential. Candidates must display a good spoken and written
English.

This is an ideal opportunity for a first-jobber to get into the
industry, and learn more about Linux and Sys-admin. We are not just
looking at qualifications (degree's, certificates etc), rather anyone
who has good potential to grow with our company.

The salary will be circa 20-24k, starting during October

Please email your CV to michael.holloway at comlaude.com

Good luck!