[linuxjobs] Employment opportunity for West Mids person with LAMP Skills

Andy Smith andy at lug.org.uk
Thu Apr 3 12:34:19 UTC 2008

----- Forwarded message from Derrin Kent <derrin at thedevelopmentmanager.com> -----

Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 13:31:37 +0100
From: Derrin Kent <derrin at thedevelopmentmanager.com>
To: sb at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: [SB] Employment opportunity for West Mids person with LAMP Skills

We are looking to employ someone with LAMP (+CSS/XHTML?) experience.
Experience with supporting *Moodle* would be an advantage.

We can offer *a permanent post*, based in Worcestershire, with a basic
salary of ?25k p.a. - or /higher/ dependent on skills-set / experience.
_
Alternatively_, we will also consider approaches from LAMP experts who
would like to negotiate *a long-term consultancy / support arrangement*.

We need someone who is keen to start straight away.

Please contact Derrin Kent on:
Mob: *0779 256 9415* or
email: *derrin at thedevelopmentmanager.com*