[linuxjobs] Red Hat: Graduate Positions in UK Services Team

Malcolm Herbert mherbert at redhat.com
Fri Jan 11 17:31:53 UTC 2008

Red Hat are looking for recent graduates who are interested in working
for the world-wide leader in open source.  These are technical positions
in the UK Services team and will be customer-facing roles, working for
our key enterprise customers.

If you have some Linux expertise or have worked on application
development around JBoss then we'd like to hear from you. If don't have
these specific skills, but you want to work in an open source
environment, then we'd like to hear from you also.

These are fixed term contracts, but if you are good (and we usually make
sure are), then it will be a good entry point for a technical career.
Red Hat's UK Headquarters is in Farnborough, Hants though the job will
involve some UK and European travel.

If you want further information, please email Malcolm Herbert at
mherbert at redhat.com with a brief CV including contact details. If you
would like to discuss the positions further then give me a call on +44
7720 079845

thanks

Malcolm

Dr Malcolm Herbert