[linuxjobs] Product Developer at ApplianSys (Coventry, UK)

Richard Wall m-lists at the-moon.net
Wed May 14 17:38:23 UTC 2008

The company I work for are looking for at least two Python programmers
to join the dev team. Details and contact email address are below.

Feel free to email me if you want to find out more about the company
or the positions.

-RichardW.

ApplianSys (Coventry, UK)

**Job Description**: Product Developer x 2

ApplianSys needs several Product Developers to join our team
immediately.  You will be joining a young, ambitious and high growth
company that is venture capital-backed and expanding fast in the
international Server Appliance market.

Ideal candidates will have excellent technical and interpersonal
skills.  You will be motivated by the prospect of working in an
entrepreneurial team-based environment where you can learn fast and
move your career forward.

You will be joining an energetic, hard-working and talented technical
team, working on upgrades to our existing DNS and web cache products
and new appliance products in our pipeline.

You will typically work in a pair with a senior developer following
agile development methodologies.  Tasks will include specifying,
prototyping, development, testing and documentation.

**Python is used for**:

* WebGUIs through which users interact with the appliance
* Appliance API for embedding network applications within our
  proprietary Linux appliance platform.
* Product testing and benchmarking.

**Further Information**:

* Contact: Magdalena Jovanovic <recruitment at appliansys.com>