[linuxjobs] Support Engineers at ApplianSys (Coventry, UK)

Gerhardus Geldenhuis gerhardus.geldenhuis at gmail.com
Thu May 29 14:54:27 UTC 2008

Hi
I think the era of such absolutely pure linux companies is past for
the moment or in its infancy.

It is most likely that a HR department will get all CV's and they will
require msword as they can't think in any other word processor. A good
alternative is rtf or pdf. In the future ms will also support
openoffice's xml standard...

Don't shoot yourself in the foot by being too pure.

Regards

--
Gerhardus Geldenhuis
Registered Linux User #193352