[linuxjobs] ThirtyThree is hiring!

Jimena Cabrera Notari jimena.notari at thirtythree.co.uk
Tue Sep 15 12:13:08 UTC 2009

ThirtyThree, a broadly-based recruitment and employee communications
business, is looking for a Jr./Midlevel Sysadmin:

- Apache, administration and configuration
- MySQL administration, including replication
- scripting:  shell, python or perl
- RPM repository management
- Understanding of TCP/IP including DNS and network troubleshooting
- Knowledge of SCM: SVN, CVS or Mercurial
- Experience with monitoring systems such as Nagios
- Excellent problem solving skills

Responsibilities:
- Maintaining our hosted server environment (development, staging,
production)
- OS installations, updates and hardening
- Managing local RPM repository with customized apps and configurations
- Developing tools and systems to automate and improve development and
deployment processes
- Managing hardware maintenance and failure recovery in cooperation with
hosting provider
- Documenting the servers environment
- Informing project managers and developers team of potential causes of
issues

http://www.thirtythree.co.uk/online-recruitment/what-we-do

Please send the cvs to jimena at thirtythree.co.uk
No agencies.

j.-

--
your dearest BOFH.

This email (including any attachments) is confidential. If it was meant for
someone else, let the sender know and then delete it. You can't use the
contents for anything else anyway so you might as well get rid of it.
Also, we can't be held responsible for viruses. It's down to you to use the
proper software and make sure you don't catch anything.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules
http://www.codetwo.com