[linuxjobs] Central London : Linux-centric web app developer sought

Rory Campbell-Lange rory at campbell-lange.net
Wed Sep 30 12:03:49 UTC 2009

We are looking for a web application developer with experience in
Python, Django, JQuery and -- ideally -- procedural Postgresql to assist
in the further development of our rota management web application
CLWRota.

Ancillary work will include development of our server monitoring
software and our IT Operations system, all written in Python. Good
working knowledge of Linux is an important part of the job although
normal sysadmin tasks will be dealt with by our sysadmin team. All of
our servers run Debian.

We provide some training, however we expect most of the obvious stuff
(ssh, screen, svn, apache config etc.) to be under your belt already.
Some knowledge of PHP would be helpful for porting purposes.

The office is based just off Tottenham Court Road and we are happy to
discuss part-time or flexible work arrangements after an initial period
of work based in the office.

Salary is circa 27.5K/annum or more, depending on experience and
expertise.

Please apply by emailing <jobs at campbell-lange.net> starting with the the
words "Linux Jobs: " in the subject line.

Many thanks
Rory

--
Rory Campbell-Lange