[linuxjobs] Roles at Red Hat

Malcolm Herbert mherbert at redhat.com
Tue Aug 10 09:12:09 UTC 2010

hi

Red Hat are currently recruiting for a number of open positions, the UK
ones can be found from the following page:
https://redhat.ats.hrsmart.com/cgi-bin/a/searchinternationaljobs.cgi

The more technical roles include:

+ Cloud Solution Architect, London, Londo UK
+ Senior Linux Consultant, London, Hamps UK
+ EMEA IT Network / Telephony Engineer, Farnborough, UK
+ Security-cleared Senior Linux Consultant, London, Hants, UK
+ Senior Middleware Consultant, London, Hamps UK
+ Architect / Senior Architect, Strategy and Solution Office, UK
+ Technical Support Engineer - Fluent German Speaker		 Farnborough,
Hants UK
+ Senior Presales Engineer, Farnborough, UK
+ Presales Manager, Farnborough, UK
+ Inside Sales / Lead Management and Renewals, Farnborough, UK
+ Manager - Frontline Technical Support for EMEA		 Farnborough, Hants UK
+ Senior Technical Support Engineer, Farnborough, Hants UK
+ Support Relationship Manager	, Farnborough, Hants UK
+ Program Manager-Infrastructure Technology, Farnborough, - UK
+ Instructor (RHEL), London, - UK
+ Strategy & Solutions Office Solution Architect, Farnborough, UK

Most of these are to be Farnborough based, though there are options to
work and be based elsewhere. Please contact the Red Hat recruiters in
the UK, Cathy Reeves (creeves at redhat.com) or Cameron Livingstone-Smith
<clivings at redhat.com> for further information.

If you want a more informal 'I'd like to work for the most successful
open source company' conversation, I'd be happy to speak to you also.

I've recruited people via this mailing list over the last 6-7 years, all
of whom have been good; btw, I am not an agency and we recruit directly

Malcolm

Dr Malcolm Herbert
Director, EMEA Strategy & Solutions Office
t: +44 7720 079845