[linuxjobs] Sysadmin job (London W2)

Andy Smith andy at strugglers.net
Wed Jan 27 12:00:29 UTC 2010

Please reply to Joel as indicated, not to me.  Location is currently
Queensway, London W2, soon to be moving to Westfield, London.

Cheers,
Andy

----- Forwarded message from Joel Bernstein -----

http://www.net-a-porter.com/pws/images/pdfs/unixsystemsadmin.pdf

My employers, NET-A-PORTER, sell luxury designer fashion online
through a rather shiny website. There are many attractions to working
here, not least that the male/female split is rather different to a
typical tech company. They are currently recruiting for another
sysadmin to join their team, supporting live web systems as well as
various internal systems.

There's a full job spec for the position online and the ideal
candidate would be experienced with Linux/x86 systems, Postgres +
MySQL, modern Perl web applications, and so on. Most of the tech stuff
seems to be covered in the PDF, however I'm happy to answer questions,
where feasible, off-list to my personal address.

If you'd like to apply, please send a CV and covering letter to my
work address - <joel.bernstein at net-a-porter.com> - or mail
<jobs at net-a-porter.com> mentioning where you found out about the
position.

/joel