[linuxjobs] Graduate Software Developer, Appliansys, Coventry, Uk

Steve Anelay steve.anelay at appliansys.com
Tue Jul 6 16:26:08 UTC 2010

 <linuxjobs at mailman.lug.org.uk>**Job Description**: Graduate Software
Developer.  ApplianSys needs a Product
Developer to join our team immediately .  You will be working on upgrades to
existing products and new appliance products in our pipeline, including DNS,
Web Caching and VOIP.  Tasks will include specifying, prototyping,
development, testing and documentation of WebGUIs through which users
interact with the appliance, and Appliance API for embedding network
applications within our proprietary Linux appliance platform.

For the role you will ideally be a new graduate in computer science or
similar,
fluent with Linux or other Unix, familiar with Python, or demonstrably with
the generic skills to learn Python quickly, experienced with networking and
internet infrastructure technologies and protocols.

* **Contact**: Steve Anelay
* **E-mail contact**: recruitment at appliansys.com <recruitment at example.com>
* **Web**: http://www.appliansys.com.