[linuxjobs] I'm looking for a Linux-oriented job (Sussex/South Coast/Commute)

Nigel Kendrick nigel.kendrick at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 15:06:19 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm a hands-on IT Manager with 20+ years experience. I'm Looking to move on
from my current position and would welcome any interest:

Extensive hardware/software build & support experience (CentOS, Ubuntu,
MS-platforms - server and client)
VoIP, network monitoring, Web, Intranet, CMS, Email, DB setup and reporting
WAN, LAN setup and management
Hardware specification and supplier negotiation
Project management (just completed a £0.25M hardware and software roll-out)
I spent 9 years 'on the road' consulting for various blue chip companies on
Service Delivery and Management (Help Desk and Call Centre benchmarking,
training needs, service improvement and courseware development/instructional
design).
Experience of Board-level reporting
Have delivered seminars at major UK venues (Olympia, QEII Conference, NEC)

Looking for a salaried role but would also consider contracting again.

Thanks

Nigel Kendrick