[linuxjobs] Linux Sysadmin required in Theale, Berkshire

Sinjin Swanepoel sinjin at theberg.co.za
Tue Dec 20 11:51:30 UTC 2011

Agreed.
Currently with all this happening right now, how many people are being
annoyed by the mass emails that are pretty much being spammed to the
list. 16 items follow this topic, so clearly I think it's time guys
start slowing down on the emails a bit. I think the list may have lost
some members cause of this, I know I was close to leaving...

So can everyone please calm down a little, the list was a fairly
peaceful place until today :)

Sinjin

--
-------